Event Planning has never been made easier with this great new tool we discovered called Yuuguu. When working with our clients, suppliers, partners and inhouse event coordinators, there is sure to be someone who is pressed for time or can make that travel arrangement to the ever important meeting. Event Planners are using Yuuguu to meet virtually and screen share so important documents can be viewed and still approved. Be sure to add this to your Event Planning Guide.
- Are you interstate or overseas but need to meet?
- Are you pushed for time and need to go over important documents in a hurry?
- Do you need to organize a committee meeting and share important documents visually?
We’ve discovered Yuuguu can solve all these problems. You can still meet face-to-face (virtually) via Yuuguu
If you are an Event Planner and prefer to:
- discuss a brief (rather than type up an email) by virtual face-to-face
- conduct weekly work-in-progress meetings virtually and see reports, budgets, documents etc on screen
- host a virtual board meeting
…….then you can Yuuguu. For our clients, we’ve got it all set-up so there’s no need to download any software at the clients end. All that is needed is skype (if clients want to see our face) or sound, we send a login and that’s it.
With Yuuguu, you can do instant screen sharing, host meetings, presentations, web conferencing, in real time collaboration.
Check out their website www.yuuguu.com and trial out their free version. This tool will ensure your event planning is made easy.