An exhibition showcase of solutions for Dell
Dell Australia wanted to participate in Australasia’s leading ICT event – CeBIT. The brief was to deliver a highly interactive, ‘touch and feel’ experience to visitors. The stand had to have prominent brand presence, showcase Dell technology solutions and showcase the XPS13 ultrabook for business.
- Shop Windows: On each solution booth we had signage that enabled passing visitors to understand the “hooks” of each of the client solutions in a 3-5 second glance.
- Flash and grab: Once their attention was caught, we needed to enable visitors in a hurry to (angel) swipe their visitor badges and request more information on specific solutions (including email opt-in), and grab an information card about the solution.
- Browse: The display on each stand needed to be set-up in such a way that they had just one or two ‘killer benefits’ highlighted and demonstrated for each solution. The focus throughout needed to be how this solution will be useful to an IT Manager and their company.
- Talking Points on solution-fit and how it works: The presentation of the solutions had to facilitate pre-determined conversation pieces which would ensure the booth staff were competent to discuss with visitors who would like to stop and talk.
- In-Depth engagement areas: The client invited customers either to attend talks at the theatre, or talk to an expert in the TecXpert Lounge.
- 10,000+ bags handed out to exhibition visitors
- 6,000+ visitors scanned at the Dell stand (150% year-on-year increase)
- 28 Seminars with over 600+ attendees inside the Intel Inside Sponsored theatre
- Dell Wyse and Sonic Wall on-site product launches
- 150% attainment in new opportunities created arising from the event
- Successful engagement of VIP events with over 300 industry attendees in total (Women in IT, Customer VIP reception, Global Channel Channel dinner)
- 100% MDF execution attainment
- Dell laptop and desktop PR media event
- Exhibition design and production
- Event management
- VIP delegate liaisons
- Promotional product sourcing