Leanne Constantino has held the title of Director at Forum Group Events & Marketing for over a decade. With over 20 years’ experience in strategic event development, event management, event production and integrated event marketing communications, she brings a wealth of knowledge and energy to her dynamic leadership position and is renowned for her contribution to the industry overall.
Under Leanne’s guidance, her clients’ events and projects have resulted in increased return on investment, and exceptional event campaigns. She has proven capability to integrate strategy, creative ability with tactical execution. Leanne has successfully delivered projects internationally namely in Australia, New Zealand, America and across the Asia Pacific region.
Leanne’s name is synonymous with vision and innovation. Under her direction, Forum Group Events has experienced strong results and has developed an impressive portfolio of events for a diverse range of global clients.
Leanne’s passion and focus on delivering business results have ensured Forum Group Events & Marketing is a trusted partner to their loyal clients. Together with co-owner Lauren Hayward, Leanne and the team have been consistently recognised by industry associations for prestigious national and state awards over the years and most recently were selected for the MEA National Awards for Best Event Management Organisation and Best Meeting and Event Organisation (less than 8 employees) in 2017. She is an active member of Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) and is regularly asked to contribute to industry panels and trade media throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Strategic event planning
- Integrated marketing campaigns
- Financial management
- Business management
- Sales and client relationship management
Awards and Recognitions
- Meetings and Events Australia’s National Event Management Organisation in 2010 and 2011
- Meetings and Events Australia’s National Meetings Management (less than 8 employees) in 2010, 2011, 2013
- Meetings and Events Australia’s NSW Finalist for Event Management Organisation and Meetings Management (less than 8 employees) in 2012
- Meetíngs and Events Australia’s National Corporate Social Responsibility Award Category A (1-5 employees) 2012, 2013
- Meetings and Events Australia’s National Education Award Category A (1-5 employees) 2012, 2013