The challenge was to develop the central concept for the event and creatively produce the elements to bring the concept to life both on time and on budget.
The creative solutions were multifaceted for Greenstone’s conference and awards gala.
- We developed the conference theme: BEYOND ALL LIMITS – “Superheroes”.
The Superhero theme was launched via the Event Opener which starred the Greenstone leadership team. We styled the stage set and directed the Opener which included the leaders dressed as individual superheroes including the characters – Wonder Woman, Thor, and Hulk. The theme was developed via brainstorming sessions in-house, research and consultation with our client.
- We carried the theme through to the team building exercises. We developed a highly interactive team building program and created custom made superhero masks for each team and superhero themed activities.
- One of the critical event elements was the delivery of the i. Event Opener and ii. Awards Dinner Opener which were 10 minute stage productions carefully scripted, designed and crafted with staff dressed as characters, entertainers incorporated and minute-by-minute run sheet of stage activity. Adding to the ‘wow factor’ of the conference awards event, the awards dinner opener included a carefully crafted floor and aerial acrobatic superhero themed scene at Sydney Town Hall’s Centennial Hall. We arranged for the CEO to enter the room via scissor lift!
How we made it happen
By developing a detailed project plan and budget, creating a fun and vibrant event theme and carefully selecting suppliers to match. The key event services implemented were:
- Project management
- Event management
- Venue selection and management
- Entertainment management
- Event concept and design
- Finance management
- AV production
- On-site management
- Communications and registration
The event program delivered an outstanding experience for attendees and the host organisers by delivering on all their objectives and creating that much sought after wow factor!
The attendees had never experienced an entertainment and team building program such as this before. The program interwove education, interaction networking, team building and entertainment together.
The feedback captured from clients was overwhelming positive.
We discovered that 90% of attendees rated the events program as excellent. They described learning more about the company’s priorities and developing a sense of team unity.